Considering Buying a New Air Conditioner?
There are so many options these days, that it can prove tiresome figuring out where is the best place to buy an air conditioner.
Before you purchase an air conditioning system for your home or business, you need to ask yourself a few key questions:
- What is the quality of the air conditioning unit?
- Which air con brands are you considering?
- What type of premises are you buying the system for?
- What is your budget?
- Are you hoping to reduce your electricity bills?
- What type of climate do you live in?
- Can the supplier provide professional air conditioning installation from experienced technicians?
- What type of warranties are available?
- How easily can you contact the seller should there be issues after your system is installed?
NewAge Air Conditioning & Heating are confident in ticking the boxes on all of these questions.
We pride ourselves on selling the right type of air conditioner for your premises, not just the system that makes us the most money. Having been a leader in the local market for over a decade, our business model has always been built around referrals and these referrals come to us because we do the right thing by our customers.
You can view the types of air conditioning systems we stock by clicking the links on the right of this page, or checking out our air conditioner brands here
If you’re looking to buy an air conditioner for your home, commercial or industrial premises – we’d love to hear from you. By all means, give us a call to arrange either an onsite free quote* or come in to the NewAge Air showroom at 4/301 Hillsborough Rd, Warners Bay or 186 Parry St Newcastle West NSW 2302.